Spartan Strength & Conditioning Clinic
10TH ANNUAL MSU STRENGTH & CONDITIONING CLINIC
- WHEN: Friday, Feb 10th 2017- FREE SESSION from 6-9pm.
- Saturday, February 11th 2017-Registration & Check-in @ 7:15-8:00am. Clinic will run approximately until 3:00pm.
- WHERE: Clara Bell Smith Academic Center (adjacent to the Duffy Daugherty Building).
- COST: $95 Pre-registered by Feb. 10th (includes video links to all presentations & a Spartan Strength T-Shirt).
- $30 Pre-registered Students (must present valid Student ID at check-in)
- CLINIC SPEAKERS:
- Ted Lambrinides (Clinic Emcee-Director of Sports Science, Athletic Strength & Power
- Allan Johnson (Head Strength & Conditioning Coach-East Tennessee State University)
- Jason Novak (Strength & Conditioning Coach-Central Michigan University)
- Tim Wakeham (Director of Strength & Conditioning Olympic Sports-Michigan State University)
- Rick Court (Assistant AD for Football Sports Performance-University of Maryland).
- Lorenzo Guess (Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach-Football Michigan State University)
- Shaun Tahrebandi (Head Strength & Conditioning Coach-Warren (MI) Mott HS)